Security and Privacy
When purchasing from www.touchedinteriors.co.uk you provide us with personal details, we respect your privacy and all information is strictly confidential.
We confirm that your details will be used to process your order.
We may have to disclose some of your information to service suppliers such as the Royal Mail or our Couriers to enable us to complete your order, however we will not
disclose your information to any unconnected third party. Also we will track your orders and history of use of the website, to furnish touchedinteriors.co.uk with information to
improve our service to you. By placing your order, you consent to us using your personal details.
For any further information please contact email@example.com
1. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
2. We collect the information you supply to us through web enquiries and orders. With your consent we will keep you informed of relevant offers and products using this information.
Additionally we collect information about your browsing pattern within our site, that is used in summary form to assist us in improving our web offering. You cannot be personally identified by this information. This data is collected for the exclusive use of Touched Interiors and is not distributed to other companies for commercial purposes.
3. We will not disclose your details to any third parties unless you have agreed that we can, or we are required to do so for legal reasons.
4. You will only receive email offers if you have requested that we send them to you.
5. We do not store credit card, debit card or any other payment information, nor do we disclose it to 3rd parties.
7. Cookies are used in the shop, which are stored beyond the end of the current browser session.
8. You as a customer have the right to revoke any given consents at all times.
9. You have the right to information about your stored personal data and right to correction, blocking and deletion of the data.
Secure Sage Pay Payments
We provide the latest payment processing technology to ensure your online payments are fast, secure and reliable.
Sage Pay is the union of Protx, the fastest growing payment service provider (PSP) and Sage, one of the UK;s most trusted business brands.
They've fine-tuned the payment process over the last 10 years.
They securely process millions of transactions each year for their 30,000+ customers.
Their systems run 24 hours a day - their aim is to never let our up-time drop below 99.99%
Their twin data centres and disaster recovery initiatives ensure your payments are being processed all day, every day.
How the payment processing works
You select the goods you wish to purchase from out website and enter your order and delivery details.
Your credit card details are captured securely by Sage Pay.
You will be prompted to enter your Verified by Visa or MasterCard Secure Code password on your card issuer's page.
The merchant bank sends the credit card details to your card issuer who authorises or declines the transaction.
The merchant bank then sends the transaction results to Sage Pay.
Sage Pay sends the authorisation results to us and you confirm the results of the transaction.